Shredder Chess for iPad
We've worked hard to get the best chess experience over to the iPad. And we still didn't run out of ideas, so expect free updates to come.
Shredder is the extremely powerful chess engine by www.shredderchess.com.
Shredder, the most successful chess program ever, is now also available for the iPad. You can play against Shredder, analyze with him and solve chess puzzles. It offers the usual Shredder standard for your pocket.
In addition to the outstanding playing strength of the 12 times computer chess world champion, Shredder is also able to mimic the play of a human chess player with any playing strength. He even deliberately makes typical human mistakes in those levels.
Solve 1000 built in chess puzzles. Shredder keeps track of your performance and offers advice if needed.
You can adjust Shredder’s playing strength from beginner to master level. If you like, Shredder automatically adjusts his strength to yours. He even calculates an Elo rating for you. This is how the playing strength of chess players is typically measured.
During the game a coach is watching your moves and warns you if you are about to make a mistake.
- See how you are getting better and better the more games you play and the more chess puzzles you solve.
- Adjustable playing strength
- Intuitive and very easy to operate
- 1000 built in chess puzzles
- Rates your play
- Outstanding playing strength on the iPad
- Analyse your games with Shredder, find your mistakes and improve your play
- Coach shows your mistakes
- Different playing styles from passive to aggressive
- Great variety: opening book with more than one million moves
- Enter and analyze any position you like
- Send games via email
- Different chess boards and pieces
- Improve your play whenever and wherever you like
Available in English and German.